Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How Are People Doing With AffiliateArena

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Their sites are very aestheticly appealing – It was the first thing that attracted me to them.
    Before becoming an affiliate I checked deposit methods – customer support – frequent deposit bonuses etc.. to see if the sites were user friendly – Everything seemed fine.
    Until I was unable to get even one conversion from sign up to depositer.
    It doesn’t seem right does it.

Jeffoo

Hope you are all well. First of all i would like to thank you all for your continued hard work and efforts. Over the last few weeks we have been looking at the issue of conversion and have started implementing a few key initiatives to help aid with this. We have noticed several areas that will dramatically increase the conversion rates and navigation for players.

A key issue we found was that players were only offered a $50 option for despositing- as a new player we released that $50 is perhaps off putting and have recently in the last few days dropped this down to $25. This has already had dramatic effects on conversion and we are noticing a much higher rate of conversion on new sign ups.

Secondly we felt that the number of games and navigation of our html lobby is not doing enough to convince the high number of players we get sign up to stay and pay with us. We beleive we have a great looking site and games but key areas such as html lobby which includes games lobby and depositing areas + some details and navigation within the registration process needed work. I am pleased to announce that we have been very busy doing this over the last few weeks and the new design version is set to be launched within the next few weeks. This new version will include a greater selection of games- a much more inviting and easily navigating web lobby and generally hugely improve the sign up to deposit stages.

As some of you have seen we are also doing our utmost now to also re focus on old sign ups by sending them several correspondances/ offers / information etc which was suggested a few weeks ago.

We feel that the new offering of software and design coming soon will be not only something new to many players but also will impress and give a huge vote of confidence with new players.

Please keep the comments coming in- they are listened to and we are fully aware of improving many of these systems for you so everyone can benefit. Many thanks again.

Nicholas

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update, Nicholas. Those all sound like positive steps that should benefit all of us. It’s good to work with a responsive and proactive company that actually listens to what its affiliates are saying.

I’m feeling much more positive about continuing to promote Affiliate Arena.

Jeffoo

No problems; obviously we appreciate conversions are extremely important for both parties. We do beleive we offer very good things at the moment for players including excellent bonus structure, good wagering req, unique yet attractive games and sites etc. We have a trusted and unique bingo site network and now we have identified some very key areas that will help im sure with the conversion. Many suggestions received are either already been implemented or in process. We want to make a successful site not only for us but for affiliates as one of course facilitates the other.

Im sure with alot of new changes we are bringing into effect over coming weeks you will be happy and reassured we are doing everything possible to make a real difference. I will of course post on this forum when some noticeable changes are made and invite you to check it out and post your comments on anything else you think we can do.

Many thanks

Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

I GIVE UP – 161 sign ups – No Depositers – Not One
    Sorry guys – but, this is ridiculous and wasting my valuable website space.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, you certainly gave them your best shot.

I’ve actually had improved performance since my last post and now have two real money players. Not many, but I’m not sending a huge amount of traffic. For me, they are starting to turn the corner and I’m going to continue to push them.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)