View CAP Offers

Hi CAP members

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MaxAction

Hi CAP members,

Very happy to become part of CAP, my name is Luis the affiliate administrator for EarnReal.com and I will be helping you guys with payments and technical issues.

For all new affiliates we have a $100 free promotion that will be send with your first commission check of $100 or more.

Find out more information about how to get the 40% commissions visit EarnReal.com

A brief introduction about payments I can tell you that we process commission’s payments on the 11th of each month and currently we offer checks for US based affiliates and bank wires for Non-US affiliates, you can request your payout the first week of each month or if you prefer just carry it over for the following month. Keep in mind that the minimum payout is $100.

US based affiliates will need to create a players account that will be use for payment purposes only (click here to create your players account) ; we will deposit your commissions in to that account for you to request your payment , players account have a one free check payout per month.

Very important to remember and mention to your players is that we process in excess of 90% of all new player credit card transactions making us the best in the industry, don’t miss out the opportunity to increase your conversion rate and revenue this football season and create your account at EarnReal.com now

If you guys have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,

Luis

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)