Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Great Racing Promos from IASbet

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mark Read’s Second Chance Specials

Ever had your sure bet beaten by a neck, or come second to the favourite? IASbet takes the heart ache away with great new Spring Carnival Specials.

Five great specials, five more chances to win!* Mark Read’s Second Chance Specials run on five major race days.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Cox Plate[/FONT]
    “If your horse finishes second to Miss Finland in this race, IASbet will refund your bet (win-only).* Miss Finland must win the race for this special to be valid.

To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code COXPLATE07 on the My Account page of the website at any time before the Cox Plate race.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Victoria Derby[/FONT]
    If your horse finishes second beaten by up to and including a neck in this race, IASbet will refund your bet (win-only).*

To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code DERBY07 on the My Account page of the website at any time before the Victoria Derby race.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Melbourne Cup[/FONT]
    If your horse finishes second in this race, IASbet will refund your bet (win-only).*

To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code MELBCUP07 on the My Account page of the website at any time before the Melbourne Cup race.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. Crown Oaks[/FONT]
    If your horse finishes second to Serious Speed in this race, IASbet will refund your bet (win-only).* Serious Speed must win the race for this special to be valid.

To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code OAKS07 on the My Account page of the website at any time before the Crown Oaks race.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Emirates Stakes[/FONT]
    If your horse finishes second in this race IASbet will refund your bet (win-only).*

To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code STAKES07 on the My Account page of the website at any time before the Emirates Stakes race.

For Terms and Conditions see: http://www.iasbet.com/whatsnew/2nd_chance_specials.aspx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)