Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Great new Rebate Promo @ CANBET!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

We launched a new promotion last night. It should be a great acquisition tool, and is aimed at keeping the players playing for longer!

Get in early to draw the most benefit!

http://www.canbet.com/whatsnew/bonuses-main.aspx#25

25% Cashback Rebate

Receive a 25% Racing Rebate on net losses!

If your account shows a net loss during the month we will refund one quarter (25%) of that loss back to your account in cash. This is real cash that you can start betting with immediately – no other betting organisation offers such a rewarding service.

The rebate is an amount equal to 25% of the cumulative settled stakes minus returns for all bets placed on UK, Irish, South African, horse and greyhound racing. The rebate is limited to 8% of your total monthly turnover on these products.

To claim the rebate:
    Simply enter the Promotional Code (below) on the My Account page of the Canbet.com website between 29th and the 5th of each month for the previous month’s rebate. Your account will be credited by the 8th of each month. The Promotional Code is updated monthly.

Example: to claim my rebate for August I would enter the promotional code any day between the 29th August and 5th of September.

Promotional Code – REBATE0807

To claim the rebate the Promotional Code must be entered on the My Account page of the Canbet.com website between 29th and the 5th of each month (AEST) for the previous month’s rebate. The Promotional Code is updated monthly.

If you need any more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Schalk
    schalk.vandersandt{at}iasbet.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)