Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Google+ announces pages – but is it worth it?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    othersideinc

@Vrindavan 235263 wrote:

>> as soon as they see the page it will likely be deleted

fan page will be deleted.

“personal profile wall” means your “google plus account” will be affected as well ?

i can lose a fan page, but i don’t want to lose my google plus account.

Like they said above. It looks like it applies to your google plus account to. But it doesn’t say they will close it, they can do whatever they like.

othersideinc

They just suspended the account of our social media girl for promoting gambling.

Funny how all of the sudden they ban everyone who had pages and wrote in this thread.

bosshoggs

Yeah… very interesting… I swear, Big Brother or something?!?!

othersideinc

Exactly. Well she got her page google+ profile back after asking for reconsideration and removing all the gambling content. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think it is like Stumbleupon, social bookmarking or facebook apps. With those sites/technologies, the early adopters saw huge returns. It wouldn’t be the first time I got it wrong though. No rush here, but I have my eye on it.

IMO, If there is a compelling reason for the average user to switch from facebook to google, they are not getting the message across and it’s like online auctions or classifieds their SHOULD be only one.

naomidenina

Google+ needs more time, I really dont have any friend who uses Google+… For me, facebook will always be #1

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think we should all go back to calssmates.com (I bet they hate facebook)

bosshoggs

@allfreechips 235432 wrote:

I think we should all go back to calssmates.com (I bet they hate facebook)

HA! I love it! And Reunion.com… Way to stick it to ’em ;)

I did some experiments with Google+ for my general sites which are not having gambling content there. It did not work with them even. The problem with Google+ is its visibility. It is not friendly and not indexed by search engines. How do I reach people who are not in my circle.

chaz

@peaceful_soul 235475 wrote:

I did some experiments with Google+ for my general sites which are not having gambling content there. It did not work with them even. The problem with Google+ is its visibility. It is not friendly and not indexed by search engines. How do I reach people who are not in my circle.

I have to disagree. I get about 10 clicks a day from g+ and I have nobody in my circles. Plus some of the people that +1 me, I’ve never seen, so they must have seen it in some way somehow.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)