View CAP Offers

Free Sony Playstation 3

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am trying to earn a free Playstation 3 by sending referrals on eBay and my websites. I thought this would be a perfect place to see if anyone else is interested in taking part in this free program. If you are please join through my link listed below.

Free Sony Playstation 3!

100% True and Legit, It Really is FREE!

Just take a few minutes and read this. This is very EASY to do! It literally takes 10 minutes to get started. Simply follow the steps below and you can have a FREE PLAYSTATION 3. This is 100% real. I wouldn’t jeopardize my reputation if this was a scam. I will answer any questions you have about this offer ASAP! Here is what you do. Click on the link below, register, pick your prize and pick an account type (referral is the easiest) and complete just 1 offer (It’s very important that you complete the 1 offer otherwise your account will sit in a state of limbo until you do).This is not like other sites where you need to complete one offer on 2 or 3 different pages, and a lot of these offers are FREE trials with nothing else to buy…No committments!

There are plenty of cool offers to choose from such as Blockbuster Online, Stamps.com, Netflix, and Gamefly which are all services you would regularly sign up for anyways and their all secure networks, why not use them to get a free Sony Playstation 3 or cash ( I did the Stamps.com for a 30 day free trial and it never cost me anything and I received credit for it the same day. You can cancel whenever you want by calling 1-877-782-6736 to CANCEL the trial after you order it).

In order to get started towards your FREE PLAYSTATION 3, simply follow the steps outlined below. It is very important that you complete each step.

Step 1: Click on this link Provided: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4032763 (it’s very important that you use the exact link)

Step 2: Sign up and chose an account type(Referral is the easiest and best).

Step 3: Complete just 1 offer (like Blockbuster, Stamps.com, or any other offer) and refer up to 10 people to do the same (eBay!, Lots of people post this on eBay and get all of their referrals

Step 4: Receive your Sony Playstation 3 for FREE!(Even The Shipping Is Free!)

Recomended Offer

I did the Stamps.com offer and it was completely free. Recomend this to all of your referrals as well! (NOT ONLY IS IT FREE THEY GIVE YOU $5.00 IN FREE U.S. POSTAGE STAMPS )!
    To cancel the stamps.com free trial offer call: 1-877-782-6736, but I would wait about 2 weeks before cancelling just to be safe that your verification stays valid. If you use the free offer from stamps.com be sure to get to the step where you print your Free Stamps.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I’ll respond ASAP!

Please Take advantage of this offer! Again, this is not for the actual Sony Playstation 3, but the method in which to obtain it for FREE! Just follow the instructions outlined above. When you’re ready to set up your own listing to get referrals, just let me know if you need any help or have any questions. It’s real easy and I’ll be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)