Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Free quality articles (anything you need) w/ 1 link back to author site.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Trad

I once tried advertising a similar service to this, but didn’t get a lot of interest, surprising really. Anyway, seems your doing good on it mate, best of luck

casius14

Thanks Low,

If you want to give an article I can accept quality articles as well. Blackjack or Bingo, for your case I have some PR3 sites I could put a bingo article on, I dont have much bingo content. PM me if you would like.

Trad

I will PM you now

casius14

I Have a New Article:

PokerRebel Commences Operations
    – 521 Words w/ 1 Author Link included. Great news article.

First person to PM for it gets it. (must be used on a money site, not site with excessive outbound links)

casius14

This has been working well so far so I have had 9 ‘Strategy’ articles written up.

Each article is at least 550 to 600+ words, all unique, pass copyscape and well written.

Each article contains 2 Author links that must remain in place.

The Strategy articles are as follows:
    Strategy to Win – Baccarat
    Strategy to Win – Blackjack
    Strategy to Win – Craps
    Strategy to Win – Keno
    Strategy to Win – Pai Gow Poker
    Strategy to Win – Roulette
    Strategy to Win – Slots
    Strategy to Win – Three Card Poker
    Strategy to Win – Video Poker

1 Article Per Person, must have at least a PR2+ site, _or_ brand new site and actively working on it! Money sites only, no links sites. PM me with the URL you plan to use the article on and the name of the article you are intrested in.

casius14

All Articles have been taken, thank you. If anyone would like a custom article for there site, please PM me the subject of the article and the URL it will be placed on (PR1+) and I will have it written up for you ASAP. Thank you.

casius14

I am back seeking out content hungry, quality sites that would like a free article in exchange for 1 author link placed in the article. All terms are the same as before, PM me if interested and I will have an article written up ASAP. (please include the url of the site the article will be placed on, and the topic you would like your article to be about). Thank you.

casius14

Anyone else? I can offer a few more articles out before the end of the month. Please PM if interested.

casius14

Once again taking orders for any sites of high quality seeking content. Let me know as I have some free time this week.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)