View CAP Offers

Flash Banners and Logos

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    songning

Hello everyone,

For starters let me introduce myself. I have been an affiliate since 2005 and make a living off my websites and helping other people with theirs. I have been on forums like PAL and PAP for years and I was one of the first 100 members of Partyriches for those who are aware of it. I simply had never made it over to CAP and well, here I am! References and sample work available on request. I also just posted a listing for content in that forum section as well.

I have a few packages on flash banners and logos that I would like to offer up!

If you are looking for something eye catching to take your website or sales process (you are a salesman as a poker affiliate!) to the next level then I would love to help out. I have nearly six years of experience with Flash and Fireworks and can create just about anything you need Flash wise to help your site.

Here are two packages:

Banners/website graphics: Available in any standard banner size of your choosing or a custom size, price includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You provide the specifics of your banner and we will make it happen! If you aren’t sure what you want, we can create a design for you. $300 with 50% due to start and the balance on delivery and satisfaction

Flash Logo: Looking for a nice header for your website or a logo with a little sparkle to it? No problem, we will create a well designed logo with tasteful animation that will meld with your site perfectly. $200 with 50% due to start and the balance on delivery and satisfaction

Non flash, static banners are available for $75

Please contact with any questions and to see sample work!

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)