Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Fight back against this law, contact CNN

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Done the deed great idea!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done.

Good idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gave them my feedback and added the link and a few words on my home page.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was playing at party poker today maybe five different tables I cannot believe how many players are unaware that this bill has passed. When I asked how they felt about party closings to American players. The response was disbelief and in one case being called a liar and that there is no way that could happen. The general public is completely unaware.
    mcscs P.S CNN is a great idea. What is sad is take a look at the properties
    you are promoting it will not take you long to realize very few of them are publicizing what has happened. I would think their web sites would be the ideal platform to get the word out to the most players but this does not seem to be happening

Anonymous
    Inactive
    mcscs wrote:
    I was playing at party poker today maybe five different tables I cannot believe how many players are unaware that this bill has passed. When I asked how they felt about party closings to American players. The response was disbelief and in one case being called a liar and that there is no way that could happen. The general public is completely unaware.
    mcscs and

Thank God for the affiliate industry or NOBODY would be aware

Anonymous
    Inactive
    mcscs wrote:
    mcscs and

I had the same reaction last night. Also couldn’t believe it – only one person at the table knew about it. It served as a great distraction tool and I got in the money :)

But seriously, I think we are going to see a huge outcry when they are told that the fiesta is over…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done, I attacked the constitution. The terrorists are winning in limiting the freedoms of the U.S. something BUSH said would not happen.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

How did you attack the constitution Greek? The constitution must look like Swiss cheese by now anyway:terms:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The right to have Freedom of Association. This section is what covers freedom of choice, speech, privacy ect..

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done and doner! I worked the angle of Grandma vs. Foley.

Granny and the $10 she spent on online bingo is “corrupting the American family”, but Foley and his pederastic actions are deemed to be perfectly legal.

What kind of message is this?

The Cafferty File is on right now…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will explain a little. The Constitution guarantees free speech and the Bill of Rights guarantees privacy and freedom of association. A person sitting in the privacy of their own home has the right to this privacy. By accessing a online gambling site and placing wagers is merely excercising both the right to free speech and the right to freedom of association.

For the U.S adminstration to make online gambling illegal for users requires a constitutional amendment.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

He didnt get to gambling tonight, he put a smack down on them for a bill designed to set aside 20 million dollars for a party in washington to celebrate the win in Iraq. :laugh:

A $20m party to celebrate what? OMG!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done, thanks for the link!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent Idea. Email Sent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Email Sent !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)