Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Facebook con?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Allegra

Today I was excited to see a fantastic offer from Titan Poker on facebook.

Titan Poker The first 40 fans to answer the question on our wall (not in Private message), will receive free Token to our $250,000 Guaranteed Tournament. Good Luck!

Wow a $300 seat to the $250k GTD just for posting and I was 25th to do so and was well happy.
    I posted that I was unhappy to post my TTR account number but had done so as the prize was so good.
    Then over an hour afterwards comes the “cop out”

Titan Poker Clarification: The Tokens we are giving are for the qualifications to the $250k on March 12th. the winners will get an invite to the $250k tournament which will be held on March 21st.

I have posted my views, they say

Titan Poker
    Christopher, We are truly sorry you feel like this. we made an honest mistake in the 1st post and didn’t descirbe the free token right.
    we made a clarification about it almost instantly.
    we have deleted your comment with the TTR.

If you would still like to take part in this tournament you will be able to do so if you would like to. your seat is reserved in the qualifications.

again, we do apologize for the mix up, we never intended to create a let down for you or any other fan.

I am a very unhappy affiliate and i also wonder as to the legal aspect of this as it quite clearly reads

will receive free Token to our $250,000 Guaranteed Tournament

What do you think?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)