View CAP Offers

Double Winners – Scratch2Cash and Hopa.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    debbieho

Two Winners, Two Websites,

One Game – Now That’s Something To Celebrate!

Scratch2Cash and Hopa.com both had two winners on the same game, Royal Slots, on the same day!

2009, June 15: This week at the Leading Online Scratch Card Website, Scratch2Cash and recently launched Hopa.com, together with two high profile players, there is something to celebrate.

The player from France, who wishes to remain anonymous, was the first ever player to win 10,000 Euros on Hopa.com since its launch in May. The anonymous player played on one of the most popular slots games on Hopa.com, Royal Slots.
    On that same game, on the same day, Martine. D, also a player from France, won 20,000 Euros on World Leading Online Scratch Card Website, Scratch2Cash.

Both were absolutely thrilled by their winnings. Here is what they said:

Miss Anonymous told Hopa.com support team:

“I can’t believe I am the first person to ever win 10,000 Euros on Hopa.com! I am so happy and grateful. Thank you for this beautiful prize, you have made my year.”
    Martine. D told Scratch2Cash support team:

“June 10th has been my lucky day. Thanks to all the Scratch2Cash team, you have made my dream come true. Martine”

Scratch2Cash and Hopa.com have over 35 fun and exciting scratch games each, which changed the lives of so many players. Last month on Scratch2Cash, €30,568,264.3 Euros was won in total across a variety of scratch games and players. Last month on Hopa.com, €4,127,168.1 Euros was won in total across the range of games and players.

Come and give us a scratch, you too could become a winner.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)