View CAP Offers

Custom WordPress Themes – Design & Coding

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was initially in the market to sell my WordPress development company as I’m heavily involved in another startup, but decided to keep it, grow it and hired on two more extremely talented full time designers and coders.

We’re going to be focusing more on custom theme development for clients and are running a special through tomorrow for anyone looking to have a completely custom theme built. Here are some details.

PM me with any questions.

Professional Theme Development: $1500 if PSD supplied or $2500 for design and coding

20% off if ordered by tomorrow June 21st.

Our team of professionals can design and code a completely custom WordPress theme within 14 days. If you already have a PSD within 10. All themes are CSS/XHTML compliant and work across all modern browsers like Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 7/8. After discussing the project we can also design/implement specific widgets and plugins into your custom theme that work specifically for your sites custom needs. This is a perfect solution for any small business, poker or gambling theme. All themes will be completely custom, unique and will never be sold to any other customers.

Our Custom Themes Feature…

WordPress 3.0 ready
    Backend Options page
    Easy to follow code
    XHTML/CSS compliant
    Cross browser compatibility
    PSD files included
    Breadcrumbs
    Integrated ad space sections
    Integrated Social Media Buttons
    Threaded comments with Gravatars
    Widget ready themes
    Custom widgets/plugins to fit functionality of your site. Perfect for poker or gambling sites.

Again… we’re running a special through tomorrow for 20% off your order so grab your spot. PM me any specific questions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)