Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CarbonPoker, Aced Poker and PDC Poker Instant & Reload Bonuses (Update Nov. 25th)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    loquillocr

Hi All,

I can’t begin to tell you how many emails or PM’s I get from affiliates asking what our current reload and instant bonuses are. I decided to post them here and update the date in the title, so you will know when a new one comes out.

So start blasting them to your email groups and update the content on your sites. Keep in mind that these bonuses will not retrack any of your players to another affiliate. These are generic bonus codes with no affiliate conversion.

If you would like to email or PM me for further details, I always look forward to them.

Below are the first ones:

Here are two Thanksgiving bonuses for you and your players. 1. Instant Bonus 2. Reload Bonus. Enjoy!

Name: Instant 10% Thanksgiving Bonus
    Validity Start: Wednesday 24th November 2010 @ 12:00am
    Validity End: Monday 29th November 2010 @ 12:00am
    Description: Thanksgiving Instant 10% Bonus up to $75 free cash (max bonus $75)
    Availability: CarbonPoker, Aced Poker and PDC Poker
    Bonus Type: Deposit Bonus
    Bonus Code: THANKS
    Issue Mode: Bonus must be claimed by the player using a code.
    Maximum Number of Redemptions: 1
    Minimum Deposit Amount: $10.00
    Deposit Number: Available on any deposit.
    Allowed Payment Types: Bonus available regardless of payment type used.
    Playthrough: Player must earn 25 VIP points for each dollar of the bonus amount, the bonus is expired if a withdrawal is made before the playthrough is complete.
    Payout:» Award the player an amount of real money equal to 10% of the deposit amount, up to a maximum of $75.00, at the time the bonus is issued.

Name: 100% Thanksgiving Reload Bonus
    Validity Start: Wednesday 24th November 2010 @ 12:00am
    Validity End: Monday 29th November 2010 @ 12:00am
    Description: 100% Thanksgiving Reload Bonus Up To $250 max bonus
    Availability: CarbonPoker, Aced Poker and PDC Poker
    Bonus Type: Deposit Bonus
    Bonus Code: TURKEY
    Issue Mode: Bonus must be claimed by the player using a code.
    Maximum Number of Redemptions: 1
    Minimum Deposit Amount: $10.00
    Deposit Number: Available on any deposit.
    Allowed Payment Types: Bonus available regardless of payment type used.
    Playthrough: Player must earn 95 VIP points for each dollar of the bonus amount, the bonus is expired if a withdrawal is made before the playthrough is complete.
    Payout: » Award the player an amount of real money equal to 100% of the deposit amount, up to a maximum of $250.00, in increments of $5.00.

Best of luck to all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)