CAP Euro was Awsome!!! + Feb NL

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I just came back from CAP Euro Conference in London, and I have to say it was a great networking opportunity for the Get21.com team. It was a pleasure meeting some of you there.

Get21 would like to thank the affiliates who joined forces with us in the past few months, spreading the word about Tournament Blackjack in the online gambling space. We are looking forward to strengthen working relations with you.

We are in the final stages of getting the “Win a Luxurious trip to Monte Carlo” Tournament promotion up for February. We also would like to remind you and your players to sign up for the $2,500 tournament on Jan 31st at 21:30 GMT – Buy-In is only $30.

Understanding the importance of Content, Get21 provides affiliates with generic and original content translated into many languages. We can also offer you tailored on demand articles. You have our guarantee that original content is unique to each affiliate. Please contact me directly for more information about content.

Get21.com is already in Spanish, German, French, Turkish and Polish, more languages will be available soon.

Keep up the good work.

See you soon in CAC Amsterdam (May 2007),

Shay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)