BrightShare PayPal Update

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I now have an update regarding BrightShare PayPal payments to affiliates.

As we’ve known for some time, PayPal has avoided being associated with the gaming industry. Right at payments time, PayPal closed the account we use to pay affiliates. In order to re-activate the account, each day they requested more and more documentation. For this reason, we believed it would take no more than a day or two to be able to pay affiliates their June commissions.

Now, over a week later, it is clear that PayPal is no longer an option as a BrightShare payment method. For those of you currently listed as using PayPal as your payment method, please make arrangements to use Neteller or PaySpark to receive your BrightShare commissions.

Please send us your new payment info by filling in and submitting an Update form after login at BrightShare.

Regarding your June commission, please email me directly to marciaa@brightshare.com telling me if you wish immediate payment using Neteller or PaySpark, or if you prefer that I roll your June commission over to next month, to be paid together with July.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
    Marcia Ashkanazy
    Affiliate Manager
    Email: marciaa@brightshare.com
    MSN: marciaa@spiralsolutions.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)