Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Blacklisted: Hype Gaming, Player Preferred, Firebrand Interactive

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    biggyg

Some good it did us to send them the big spenders.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am wondering if anyone else has blacklisted them
    or are there still many of you hoping on the money?
    i mean
    that last what we hard
    that threatness……..
    dont publish us negative or you wont get paid
    or sumthing like that did the ominous new owners state
    not?

when i was reading that i was already like WTF
    noone threats me that way,
    and now
    what was ther intention to say such a thing
    just to save time to get the money in safe waters?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aren’t there any criminal proceedings we can begin?

biggyg

well the isp company said if we file fraud or theft charges they will pull the plug on them very fast.Kind of ironic i have a server where they also work from and I had little chat with them this week about that. What if anything is the software people doing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

“if we file fraud or theft charges “

Well why not both – that’s what they’re doing!

biggyg

well i have 8000 members in my forum and i send out weekly newsletters now and warning them about hype and asking the m to pass it on is what i am doing.
    These types of people always come back with different name though so we should let them know that we as a group will black list any new brands as they produce them.all you veterans who go to all these meetings probably know who they are and when they show up with their new product.I am owed $xx,xxx for 5 months commission between our network of sites.I’ve pretty much written off this money .

biggyg

@owldeath2 132080 wrote:

“if we file fraud or theft charges “

Well why not both – that’s what they’re doing!

I am not a lawyer but there is a difference.Breech of contract too.Anyone who has a signed contract/media deal would have better chance to pursue it .All we have is login details and their text showing the percent and the funds we are owed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

God’s sake – ~I removed all links ages ago and warned all my players not to play there, yet I have had several sign ups this month, god knows how, and have racked up a very healthy commission this month – why couldn’t this happen with another of my programs! Just shows what potential it had. :flush:

biggyg

same here i made $1600.00 there this month .My players from past are still playing :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow – their customer service is really on the ball – out of curiosity to see if it was just affiliates they were ignoring I submitted a support ticket via email which was answered within five minutes!

Grrr :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is just BS that they are still taking money from players I have huge warnings up all over for people to stay away, this is unreal and something needs to be done about them!

Anonymous
    Inactive

there must be a way to stop those robbers huh?
    come on

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone posted at Meister that they play there all the time and get paid winnings, a new game is coming and blah blah… We need more affiliates to black list damn group to get the crooks from cheating us what is due and from stealing from players!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what I understand preferred players are paid out of pocket and Hype funds are still frozen.

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)