View CAP Offers

Betjefe.com SPAM

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure who the heck this is as I had never heard of the site, but they’ve been sending SPAM to one of my websites for the last few weeks. Another instance of getting something I never subscribed to get and to an email that was never used to sign up for anything as it was the websites contact address and only ever used for that! Someone out there collecting/harvesting emails and then selling them to crooked outfits!

The emails were coming from this site> xxxhttp://publicwin.com again NEVER heard of it, but clearly they are email harversters!

Silent Register
    Richard Lanoszka (via@shaw.ca)
    +1.2503869291
    Fax:
    620 Toronto Street
    Apt 302
    Victoria, BC V8V1P7
    CA

Thanks you for contacting us we appreciate your interest in our services. You may join by visiting xxxx.betjefe.com, once you open your account you may make a deposit for as little as $50 via Western Union or Moneygram online or at a store and we will add the funds with the 100% cash bonus to your account, deposits for more than $300 can qualify for higher bonuses. Please let us know which method is more convenient for you to deposit and don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
    Andrew Bauer
    Accounts Manager
    xxxx.betjefe.com
    andrew@betjefe.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)