Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bet365 is my favourite Program

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cicaighvame

I like it because you know exactly where you are with them. They don’t bug you, they don’t do anything apart from provide a quality program with brand cross over (very lucrative) and great on time payments and affiliate support.

I read the thread about 5 player minimum payout, but to be honest unless you have 4 players bringing in millions (in which case pay for ppc to get one more) then you are not really serious if you can’t get 5 players to a program, any new program I promote can expect at least 5 new players every month, maybe that’s just me.

Anyway, this is my fav prog, I like it when you know exactly where you are with an aff program.

Dan

Zlzmbmax

That’s Great Dan…

We really appreciate you taking the time to post this.

Like most things, whether it is CAP Forum or simply ordering a coffee; we can all be quick to complain when something isn’t right but we don’t always make the same effort to let people know when we’re happy with their service, so thanks :)

We do try really hard to ensure that we always do the basics really well.

Whilst we don’t have some of the flashier, shinier tools that other programmes do – we like to think that your bread & butter tasks are always taken care of at Bet365.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)