View CAP Offers

bet365 bingo xml feed available

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Due to popular request we recently developed an in-house XML feed to be used by bingo affiliates displaying upcoming bingo rooms and prize value.

This is a great new resource for you to utilize on your website.

If you would like the feed link sent to you please send me an email.

Example of the XML feed;

< activeRooms result="Success" lastUpdatedTimeGMT="16 December 2009 14:09:43">
    < room displayName="Jetsetter" gameName="Jetsetter GBP" type="Bingo" open="True" secondsTillNextGame="146" currency="GBP" priceOfNextGame="0.10" potSizeOfNextGame="50.00" playersInNextGame="43"/>
    < room displayName="Island Hopper" gameName="Island Hopper" type="Bingo" open="True" secondsTillNextGame="296" currency="GBP" priceOfNextGame="0.01" potSizeOfNextGame="10.00" playersInNextGame="75" jackpotName="X Marks the Spot" jackpotAmount="2500.00"/>
    < room displayName="Safari" gameName="Safari" type="Bingo" open="True" secondsTillNextGame="296" currency="GBP" priceOfNextGame="0.02" potSizeOfNextGame="5.00" playersInNextGame="39" jackpotName="Meerkat Moolah" jackpotAmount="2500.00"/>
    < /activeRooms>

If you need anything else from me to help you better market bet365 then please do send me an email. Remember you can also push our other equally high quality gaming products and I will be more than happy to assist you here as well.

Feedback as always appreciated. You can PM me or email simon.eaton (at) bet365.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)