Aruba Time at Ultimate Bet

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

from my inbox…

In case you weren’t already aware, the 2005 Aruba Satellite tournaments have started again this week at UltimateBet. As you may know, UltimateBet is one of the charter members of the World Poker Tour and The Ultimate Poker Classic in Aruba is UltimateBet’s World Poker Tour event. It’s a $5,200 buy in event with a $4 million prize pool.

UltimateBet promotes Aruba very heavily every year and it always attracts lots of new players to UltimateBet. I thought I’d send you some info so you can promote it on your site(s).

Starting this week, there will be three $9,000 Aruba super satellites every week which include the $5,200 entry to the Aruba Classic, plus airfare and hotel for two people. Not to mention invitations to parties and VIP events all week long.

There will also be weekly $5,200 Aruba Super Satellites which pay the winners’ entry into the Aruba Classic.

Players can buy-in to these tournaments directly or win Tournament Entry Chips in daily satellites. You can check the UB tournament schedule for details or send me an email and I can email you an updated schedule every week.

There are banners and some sample HTML content in the Income Access Marketing Tools that you can use for your site. Look in the Aruba 2005 section. If you want more info about the Aruba Classic, you can visit http://www.arubaclassic.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)