Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone going to Niagara for the CBG Weekend?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Affiliate Edge will be making the trip over to Niagara and we’re looking forward to meeting all the affiliates that we don’t tend to meet at the European events.

In a bid to get to know you better and maybe introduce ourselves we’re also sponsoring an awesome trip out during the event.

If you fancy seeing the sights of the Niagara River and you like fast boats and water then this is the trip for you!

See the historic sights of the Niagara River with Affiliate Edge by JET BOAT!

Read all about it here…

If you wish to join us, please let us know and book your seats now as numbers are limited!

Hope to see you there! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should decide today or tomorrow if I’m going or not. Please hold 2 spots for me.

Almanator

This is a great even that is put on. It is informative and offers affiliates a fantastic chance to build relationships with the aff mgr’s as it is smaller and mire intimate than the large conventions.

Judy, Dean and the CBG team do a fabulous job and are great hosts! I recommended it 100%

I’ll be there for sure! See you then Martyn!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it better to fly into Buffalo or into Toronto?

I won’t be renting a car, I figure they have to have shuttles or taxis making runs back and forth at all hours.

Thanks

Almanator

Fly into Buffalo. It is only about 30 minutes from airport to the hotel. Toronto is closer to 2 hours plus Toronto airport is beyond slow….lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully you take care of all your deliquent payments prior to heading off to another party Martyn!

I’m all partied out for the moment. I’ll try save myself until Niagara.

But I reckon a month gives me plenty of time to figure you out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, come on you drink more than a fish from what I hear ….

A month to figure me out? LOL again … who said I was going to wait a month to be paid – I want payment by Wednesday of next week at the latest.

I only drink a lot when it’s a free bar or on expenses. :)

As I said to you I will follow up on Monday and see what I can do.

Hi Brian, as it says in your admin, you were paid last month…

2012-06-11 10:28:16

So no ‘delinquent’ payments here. Please check your bank account for a payment of around $145 after fees.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I am in for 2 seats, what day are you planning the ride as I will be in Fri Sat for sure, possibly sunday.

@allfreechips 242662 wrote:

I think I am in for 2 seats, what day are you planning the ride as I will be in Fri Sat for sure, possibly sunday.

Hi, I didn’t have you on the list but I do now. The ride is on the Sunday afternoon at 3pm please can you confirm with me on my email if you can make it as we have to pay upfront for the seats.

Cheers,

Martyn

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will know today and let you know, so you know when I know, thanks for the offer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately that is about the time we would be leaving to drive back home so it wont work for us, but thanks for the great offer!

@arkyt 242595 wrote:

Hopefully you take care of all your deliquent payments prior to heading off to another party Martyn!

@arkyt 242617 wrote:

LOL, come on you drink more than a fish from what I hear ….

A month to figure me out? LOL again … who said I was going to wait a month to be paid – I want payment by Wednesday of next week at the latest.

@CWC-Martyn 242657 wrote:

Hi Brian, as it says in your admin, you were paid last month…

2012-06-11 10:28:16

So no ‘delinquent’ payments here. Please check your bank account for a payment of around $145 after fees.

In relation to the above posts I just wanted to make it clear that Arkyt was paid this sum on June 11th as it said in his affiliate admin. He has since emailed me and confirmed this.

Back on topic…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)