Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ahhhh… The Good Old Days! What Do You Miss The Most?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dom, you mentioned CAP spring break. Now correct me if I’m wrong but it started out as just a bunch of affiliates getting together to share ideas and get to know one another. Who says we can’t do that? I too am sick of having to fly all over the world to get promised things that don’t always come into being.

I say we all band together and have a CAP spring break in Miami next May like the good old days. Warren, get on it :happy:

As for CAP and other communities… They are only as good as we the members are. If we come on every day and share and laugh then CAP will come back to being the CAP of old. It’s just a matter of want on our parts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think smaller is definitely better and simpler is far more better than any grand get together. If I had my choice of shows I think the one in Canada at Niagara Falls looks interesting but I cannot make it this year.

It looks more lowkey, in a good way, and for me when I do go to a show something like that appeals to me. That said, we are full back into the biz again, redeveloping the old sites and launching several new ones and actually having some fun again.

It will really become fun if the funds can start growing again and I am confident that it will. This is still a very big industry even with limited access to the US and when things do turn around I would like to see a smaller more intimate gathering with a group of affiliates.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

I miss the CAP Spring Breaks for sure. They were where I always made the best deals and thought of the best promotions for my websites.

I miss being able to be paid quickly. Most of the companies I deal with now take 4 to 6 weeks for me to get my money.

What I miss most is just being excited about working in this industry. Everyday was fun and exciting work and my partner and I would bounce idea after idea off each other and come up with great promotions like sending players to the Playboy Mansion to party or bring a group to Vegas to play against each other live.

Speaking of that, I think my time is done in this industry and all of my sites are going up for sale. I have to find something else that makes me excited to go to work everyday. Let me know if you are looking for a new site, I have a few that are pretty good.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)