View CAP Offers

Affiliates Newsletter

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    De5WVbzhq4
    All the latest from LeoVegas!

It’s that time of the week where we bring to you the hottest gossip, so stop what you’re doing and tune in!

Recently Released

Cash Spin
    LeoVegas presents the infamous Cash Spin! This 5 reel, 243 pay line slot brought to you by Bally, is well known for its ‘wheel of fortune’ that is much loved, as the wheel is spun by players on touch screen. It includes 12 initial free spins with a x2 multiplier, a click me bonus, instant cash bonus, stacked wilds and free spins!

The wild symbol comes stacked in this slot which is a great bonus, but the feature to look out for is the U-spin wheel bonus feature and free spins. Here they’ll swipe to spin the wheel to win an instant cash prize between x20 to x30 their bet or free games with a multiplier!

3 money bag symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 will trigger the click me feature. The click me money bag feature is where pick one of the three bags, containing anything from x3 to x50 their bet!

100 Pandas™
    Pandas is a 5 reel, 100 pay-line slot brought to you by IGT. Based on the lovable panda bear, the native bears of China come as a trio when wild with a full moon behind them.

But the feature to look out for is the stacked wilds, which means that players have an extra chance to win big with the wilds! It is even possible to get a couple of stacked wild reels on a spin, which will see them win a staggering amount.

The free spins bonus round awards players with 10 free spins and a x2 multiplier! Players can re-trigger the free spins by hitting three or more scatter symbols across the reels with a free spin. They can re-trigger up to a whopping 255 free spins, so bring on the big wins with free spins!

The Arrival of Thunderkick

Swedish games supplier NYX Gaming has extended its games inventory following an expanded deal with Stockholm-based developer and new content provider Thunderkick.

Thunderkick’s complete games inventory will be made available through NYX Gaming’s OGS platform, giving players at its clients a wider and more varied choice, said Sven Grip, chief executive of the company.

The quality of the graphics and animations compares well to established developers such as Net Entertainment and Microgaming and the creativity of the games we’ve reviewed so far appears second to none.

We will be launching 8 of their slots this week including the quirky and innovative Esqueleto Explosivo™! Enrico Mortis and his mariachi band ‘The Boners’ celebrate The Day of the Dead. This slot features dropping symbols, Mucho Multipliers and explosivo wilds, all on 5 reels and 17 paylines!

Get players familiar with Thunderkick’s feature’s, as dropping wilds means each time your players land a win, those symbols involved will explode and be replaced by more dropping down from above, providing them with another chance of winning. Each consecutive win will increase the multiplier for that amount as follows – 1x, 2x,4x, 8x, 18x and 32x! Lots of wins in a row increases the multiplier quickly, but true to its quirky theme it also generates a succession of songs!!

Sunny Scoops, Toki Time, Birds on a Wire, Boke the Berzerker, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Magicious and Barber Shop!

Check out Thunderkick for yourself at
    http://www.thunderkick.com and see what’s in store!

Slot of the Month

Last month’s slot of the month was the ever popular Extra Cash! Our winner, Tony A, from Exmouth was credited a £50 bonus! Tony says he’s surprised and looks forward to spending his cash on the next Slot of the Month. This month’s slot is the much adored Golden Goddess!

Big Winner

This week, we had a Jackpot winner in Western Australia! Keesha was waiting to meet with a friend and thought in the meantime she would take a spin on Mega Moolah. She bet 6.25 AUD and won a whopping 30,000 AUD! Keesha says she’s still in shock and can’t believe it! She’s going to put the money towards student fees for university, so congratulations to our player!

It’s been an eventful week as we have also had a big winner from Norrköping! Olle decided to take a spin on Mega Fortune Touch as while he was out jogging he saw a message regarding a deposit bonus from LeoVegas, so he decided to deposit 12,50 SEK and take up the offer. After a few spins Olle reached the bonus round and hit the jackpot! He says “When I saw that I won the jackpot I thought I was gonna faint… my mom is turning 60 next week so I wanna take her to New York and I’d like to thank everyone at LeoVegas. I’m going to recommend you to everyone I know!”

Olle won 462,999,48 SEK, congratulations Olle and to all of our affiliates, keep up the great work!

The LeoVegas Affiliate Team

Affiliate Director: Philip.kellin@leovegas.com
    Country Manager Finland: Seppo.jokisalo@leovegas.com
    Country Manager Norway: Allan.aasterud@leovegas.com
    Country Manager/Aff Manager AUS: Eric.holmberg@leovegas.com
    Country Manager/Aff Manager AUS: Fredrik.johansson@leovegas.com
    Country Manager UK: Shenaly.amin@leovegas.com
    Affiliate Manager (DACH) – Melanie.hainzer@leovegas.com
    Affiliate Assistant – Caroline.klysteroff@leovegas.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)