View CAP Offers

150% new player match deposit bonus with CAI Games

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jackspin007

Good morning everyone!

So I return fresh(ish) from BAC and on my desk I find the latest promotion from CAI Games – and its a whopping 150% matched deposit bonus for ALL new players that are delivered via your websites *plus* a 100% second deposit (or Reload) bonus!

Thats a lot of free money – the 150% matched deposit is up to any first deposit up to £150 and the 100% reload bonus is up to £100, so your players have an excellent opportunity to get a load of free cash to play all the great games that CAI Games have to offer :)

As usual these banners have been uploaded at http://www.caiaffiliates.com – the matched deposit bonus banners can be found in the Banner Manager under ‘150% up to £150 sign up bonus’ and the 100% reload bonus banners can be found under ‘100% reload bonus’.

Please note that these new bonuses are ongoing and replace ALL previous Promotions, including Spin Into Summer, but NOT the Game of the Week Promotion.

So the three promotions currently running on CAI Games are

– 150% new player matched deposit bonus up to £150
    – 100% reload bonus
    – Game of the Week (Free £5 to play CAI Games)

This coming week I will be having a general tidy up and removing the old promotional banners, and replacing them with these so that existing affiliates dont have to do anything – the new banners will show automatically.

If you havent signed up to promote CAI Games yet, then you really should be thinking about it. We have some awesome promotions in place, and are working really hard to improve conversions and retentions to help you guys earn even more money!

If anyone has any questions then feel free to ping me an email at neil@caiaffiliates.com – in the meantime, head over to http://www.caiaffiliates.com and pick up your new banners!

Yay!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)