Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Reply To: feeling sad

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
Anonymous

I feel so worthless because I can’t do anything to help. In fact some kind folks been helping me out and I’m so grateful for that.

What do I say to those who are (and I’m not ashamed to say it) better than I am at just about every angle of the industry short of I do have confidence in my choice of places to promote.

But SEO, site design, simple understanding of terminology of the internet … you’ve all got me beat.

I’m neither whining nor angry about that. its just a fact.

So I don’t know what to say except that I care and wish I could be more tangible but I’m afraid I find myself in same boat with less skills to offer anyone as help.

Best I can do is offer the compliment above and I know it is about as comforting as a porcupine in your pants.

…………………………………………

…… chips I sincerely hope you’re kidding about losing that domain. Or at least that its not your main one.

Trips you’re an inspiration as I have a slight idea of what you’ve endured in recent times.

E: you’ve always been a guiding light. Don’t hesitate to take a little back when you need it. Write me if you care to. I won’t have any answers but sometimes it helps just to say it to somebody else.