March 1, 2011 (CAP PR Wire) — The JackpotCity.com UK Online Casino has released its weekend winners list for the first two weeks of February 2011. The lists consists of players from across the UK and the total amount paid for the weekend periods that total 4 days is GBP98,081. The complete UK Weekend Winners list is included below:
1. Keith M. – Warwickshire – winning GBP 31,411
2. Simone P. – Aberdeen – winning GBP 10,543
3. Robert L. – London – winning GBP 8,455
4. Sam S. – London – winning GBP 6,295
5. Scott J. – Middlesbrough – winning GBP 4,012
6. Mark J. – Hertfordshire – winning GBP 9,887
7. Caryn P. – London – winning GBP 3,796
8. Herbert B. – Hertfordshire – winning GBP 3,790
9. Sam S. – London – winning GBP 2,649
10. Mark C. – Manchester – winning GBP 2,070
11. Stephen C. – London – winning GBP 8,410
12. Roger C. – Berkshire – winning GBP 8,011
13. Keith M. – Stratford-Upon-Avon – winning GBP 3,118
14. Catriona C. – Aberdeen – winning GBP 2,437
15. Penny H. – Liverpool – winning GBP 1,460
16. Kim P. – Scotland – winning GBP 9,515
17. Gary A. – Redditch – winning GBP 5,770
18. Sam S. – London – winning GBP 4,452
The payouts for each winner only include the money won while playing Online Slots Games in the UK over the period of two weekends (4 – 5 February 2011 and 11 – 12 February 2011). The slots games played varied, but did include three of the latest online slots games to be added to the JackpotCity.com UK Online Casino games suit – The Private Eye Online Video Slot, the Planet Exotica Video Slot and the Queen of Hearts Online Video Slot.
JackpotCity.com and JackpotCity Mobile Casino are owned and operated by The Carmen Media Group, a global gaming and entertainment group which was incorporated in Gibraltar and formed in 2002 out of the Demmy Group of companies. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tower Rock Ltd which is licensed in Gibraltar to operate casinos and multiplayer poker in the online domain, and all flagship casino brands have been awarded the eCOGRA seal of approval.
Carmen Media owns many of the world’s oldest and most respected online gaming sites including GamingClub.com (founded 1994), JackpotCity.com , RiverBelle.com (founded 1997) and LuckyNugget.com, as well as Cool Hand Poker.
Carmen Media products and online gaming brands are promoted through the industry leading gaming affiliate program ReferBack, thereby affording its partners opportunities to market English, French, Italian, German and Spanish products.
Affiliates can promote the JackpotCity online casino via the Referback affiliate program.