July 27, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — Dragonfish, the award-winning independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, has signed agreements with ad Astra and Full Fun to join the joint liquidity poker network recently established in France with Microgaming.
This follows the announcement that 888 has been awarded a licence by Autorité de Régulation des Jeux En Ligne (ARJEL), the French Gaming regulator, to operate poker sites.
The joint venture with Microgaming provides a shared pool of player liquidity on a single platform and is available to licensees of Dragonfish and Microgaming in France, and also 888’s own B2C poker customers.
ad Astra and Full Fun are both veterans of the French poker market with experience and knowledge of the market. ad Astra will operate the brand “pokerSubito”, with Full Fun operating “pokerXtrem”.
Gigi Levy, Acting Managing Director of Dragonfish and CEO of 888 Holdings, said: “In newly regulated markets it is important for partners to create a shared pool of liquidity, benefiting customers and assisting in rapidly generating large poker networks. These agreements will pave the way for others in the pipeline to follow, helping us to build this liquidity and benefit from the opportunities available in the French market.”
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
– Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
– Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
– Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
– Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognised at the eGaming Review B2B Awards with the awarding of both White Label Partner of Year and Bingo Network of the Year
– Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org