August 5, 2008 (InfoPowa News) — Arrangements for the Asian Gambling Briefing in Singapore between October 21 and 23 this year are proceeding apace, with only a few days left for the $400 early bird discounts.
AGB is billed as Asia's only conference dedicated to legal and regulatory issues for the gaming industry, covering everything you need to know about the different jurisdictions and the likely regulatory models to be adopted in Asia.
Visit the website at AsianGamblingBriefing.com for full details and check out the expert panel of speakers that includes:
- Michael Gore, Asian Gaming consultant who helped write Genting Group's winning casino submission in Singapore
- Marc Falcone, Goldman Sachs
- Douglas Morin, Executive Director, China Construction Bank International Securities
- Kan Tang, Business Development Director, AsianLogic
- Jose Mari Ponce, CEO, Cagayan Economic Zone Authority
- Sean Monaghan, Head of IR, Genting International
- Dennis Valdes, President, PhilWeb
- Chris Parker, CEO & Chairman, Asian Poker Tour
- Alan Du, VP Business Development, Z Entertainment Network
- Sam M. Mahtani, Leading Financial Officer, Kerizmo Gaming
- Jason Chan, CEO, Entertasia
- Ken Arnold, Chairperson, CyberArts Licensing
- Jacques Scherman, Managing Director, Sovereign Group