CAP Newsletter - (February 28th 2008)
  Professor's Letter | Program Spotlight | Industry News | Forum | Manager's Corner CAP Certified Programs 

 Letter From the Professor - February 28, 2008

Another CAP Money Award Winner!
Drum roll please … This weeks winner of an gift certificate of $125 is Engineer for the posting following thread/poll. It’s probably one of the top 10 questions of all time that all affiliates want to know. Check it out here.

Well done Engineer!

Don’t forget YOU can win CAP Money too. This is a weekly contest open to all CAP members see full details here: CAP Money

February Earnings Poll

It’s the same question on everyone’s mind “How’s Business in February?”. The answers and comments are really interesting; currently 54% are reporting above average or higher earnings for the month while the remaining 46% are leaning towards lower earnings. Here’s an eye opener nearly 15% of voters are asking for food donations! What range do YOU fall in? If you haven’t voted yet or haven’t checked the latest numbers take a peak now here: February Earnings?

 Program Spotlight

Bingo Royalty
Bingo Royalty's stated goal is to seek out and build mutually beneficial and profitable relationships with our affiliates. We provide the most comprehensive affiliate marketing program available in the online gaming community. Constant innovation and communication with our affiliates ensure that our program remains one step ahead of the market and maximizes affiliate earnings potential.

Find out more about Bingo Royalty

 In The News

Don’t forget the hottest industry news daily at CAP in our newsroom Click here and bookmark that page.

SpinLite Online Marketing Tool

Mobile gambling technology provider Spin3 has unveiled the new Installation Pack for its SpinLite suite of stand-alone play-for-fun casino-style games made for mobile phones. ......  Read More

Study Believes Gambling Addiction Not Permanent
The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry has published the results of a Harvard Medical School study on gambling addiction that found many gambling addicts recover from their ......  Read More

Online Casino Targets Customer Service has announced that a recent drive to enhance its customer service along with some very large payouts have seen it grow to become one of ......  Read More

Poker TV Channel Offering Boot Camp
Online casino has announced details of a special Boot Camp for British fans of the game eager to polish their skills. Scheduled ......  Read More

Online Casino's Instant Millionaire

The Gold Rally progressive slot has paid out $2.5 million at Playtech-powered online casino and made one lucky player and instant millionaire.......  Read More

Gambling Takes To The Skies
America's Las Vegas Sands Corporation has purchased two airplanes and is retrofitting them to serve as private jets ferrying high-rollers from Hong Kong to the company's ......  Read More

 Community Forum

This week’s most active member

Hats off to Dominique again with 41 posts in our community forums as of Wednesday night. In addition to being a senior moderator here at CAP she operates the popular online gaming site Games and Casino. Congratulations Dom. Can anyone dethrone Dom? Tune in next week to see!

CAP Springbreak 2008?

Join us as we discuss everyone’s favorite event; CAP Spring Break Cyprus. Great travel tips and the latest news here.

 Manager's Corner

ErinHayley, Bingo Royalty

Hello, my name is Hayley and I am the affiliate manager for Bingo Royalty. I am 28 years old and I have been in the online gaming industry for 7 years. I have recently taken on the roll as the Bingo Royalty Affiliate manager and I am excited to work on growing our affiliate program. My experience in the industry has taught me that good communication is vital. Please feel free to get in touch with me at, I am always available for any feedback or exciting ideas you may have to grow our member sites. My goal is to increase our revenues so that we can make good money together.I am a dedicated and proactive affiliate manager and I am looking forward to working closely with all my affiliates.
Find out more about Bingo Royalty

Players love a new game. When you add a new casino, poker room or sports book to your websites player sign ups are generally much higher then with existing brands. Try out CAP’s new partners for an to heat up your promotions in March. This month we have added: Commission Account , Chili Poker and WebRoute Services .

CAC Amsterdam
April 3-5th
Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is the only all-in-one site-brainstorming-building-hosting-and-marketing step-by-step system of software tools that delivers thriving, profitable businesses. Site Build It really changes lives: it helps people to use their knowledge about anything and turn it into a profitable online business. You can grow your business to be as big as you want and at the same time enjoy the freedom of working from home. Read More.