Wimbledon: It’s Not Too Late for Great Content
Quarterfinals Content Ideas
- Of course it’s a little too late for previews, but it’s not too late to get some mileage out of all that evergreen content. Go ahead and re-run your How to Bet Wimbledon articles from the beginning of the tournament.
- More Tweets – Remember that the average life of a Tweet is just a few minutes so updating tournament scores throughout the day is perfectly fine.
- Free Picks – With fewer participant (it is the quarterfinals, after all) writing up free picks is a lot easier than at the beginning of the tournament. Free picks are generally regarded as good research tools, so readers don’t necessarily expect them to be right. They do, however, expect the facts and figures in them to be accurate.
- Cross-Promotion – The UK is going to be a hotbed of sporting action this summer. Between Wimbledon, the British Open and the London Olympics, that’s almost the entire months of June and July. Don’t forget to cross-promote these events to let your players know about other promotions.
Want to know more about creating Wimbledon content? Check out Wimbledon Tennis Content and Promotions.
Wimbledon Sports Book Promotions
Affiliates United - Representing William Hill Sports, one of the UK’s best know sports books, this program is a perfect fit for Wimbledon promotions. New depositors can get up to $25 in free bets with their sign up. There’s also a $25 free bet for new mobile players. Affiliate partners can earn as much as 70% in revenue share for the first 30 days (depending on the number of players) and 25% thereafter.
BoyleSports – One of Ireland’s finest, this well established sports book has a great reputation in the affiliate world. They pride themselves on top notch customer service. New players can enjoy a free bet of up to $25. Affiliate partners who sign up through CAP can enjoy a 40% revenue share for the first three months and 30% when the promotion is done.
Betfair – This sports betting exchange is a great alternative for players who aren’t happy with the odds from traditional bookmakers. This system works like a commodities market matching players on the side of the bet and grabbing a little commission from the winner. Affiliate partners get a 35% cut of the action and a $200 welcome bonus.
- Wimbledon Tennis Wagering Content and Promotions
- Income Access Partner Centrebet Offering Wimbledon Promotions to Affiliate Marketers
- Wimbledon action extends off the courts to exciting online gaming venue
- L’Offrande de Centrebet de Partenaire d’Accès de revenu Wimbledon Promotions pour Affilier des Vende
- Summer Olympics Promotions and Content