Virgin Games Set To Scoop More Industry Awards
London, 29th October 2008 – Virgin Games (www.virgingames.com) has been nominated across five categories at the CAP (Casino Affiliate Programs) awards. Nominated and voted for by affiliates and industry peers, the awards set out to reward excellence in the iGaming affiliate market amongst operators, vendors and affiliates themselves.
Virgin Games have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Poker Affiliate Program
- Best Casino Affiliate Program
- Best Overall Affiliate Program
- Best Bingo Affiliate Manager
- Best Overall Affiliate Manager
The winners will be crowned in January 2009 at the second CAP Awards ceremony. These latest nominations top off a great year of industry recognition for the Virgin Games Affiliates program including scooping the award for 'Best Casino and Gaming Affiliate Program' at the A4U Awards (June 2008) and a shortlist nomination for 'Best Gaming Affiliate Program' at the Egaming Awards (September 2008).
Pierrick Leveque, Head of Affiliates, Virgin Games, commented:
"After such a rewarding year we are quite simply ecstatic to be up for another 5 affiliate Awards from the largest online gaming affiliate community on the internet. For our work to be recognised by CAP Members is an honor for Virgin Games, a heartwarming pat on the back for our affiliate team and a testimony to the quality and commitment of the affiliate partners who decided to team up with us this year. Competition in the online gaming marketplace can be fierce, and this makes our nominations all the sweeter. We wish good luck to all other nominees, and look forward to the Awards dinner next January."
The Virgin Games' Affiliate program is run by Virgin Games, a wholly owned subsidiary of Virgin.com Ltd. Virgin Games Affiliates has been in operation since 2005, and offers affiliates the reporting and marketing tools they need in order to promote Virgin Games services efficiently and effectively.
For more information on the CAP Awards please visit http://www.capawards.com/
About Virgin Games
Virgin Games (www.virgingames.com), a subsidiary of Virgin.com Ltd, launched in June 2004 and has quickly established itself as one of the leading gaming websites in the U.K. Virgin Games comprises four distinct offerings:
• Virgin Casino, part of the Wagerworks network, brings consumers classic casino offerings like blackjack and roulette, as well as great feature slots like Monopoly, Cluedo, Elvis Multi-strike and the highly popular Mega-jackpots progressive games, with a seeding value of £1,500,000
• Virgin Poker, part of the Boss Media network, offers a huge array of games and content for beginners through to experienced pros – as well as the most generous loyalty scheme in the industry
• Virgin Bingo, part of the St Minver network, offers cash prizes worth thousands of pounds in the progressive jackpots, as well as featuring regular celebrity guests in the Virgin chatroom
For further information please contact: