US Regulation Overview for iGaming Affiliates: Webinar, May 17
With all of the events happening in the US iGaming landscape, it’s easy to get confused about what’s really going on. In this webinar, iGaming legal expert I. Nelson Rose and CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com CEO Warren Jolly discuss the current state of US iGaming laws and what you can do to prepare so that you’re ready when the US does legalize online gambling.
Here are the some points we’ll be covering in the webinar:
- An overview of US regulation and what has happened over the last few years
- What the likelihood is of legalized gambling in the US
- Steps affiliates can take to continue to protect their businesses
- If we can expect anymore domain seizures?
- The legal lessons the iGaming industry has learned from the DOJ’s actions
- How to prepare your traffic for US legalization
Webinar guests will also have the opportunity to ask Warren and Nelson their questions about SEO in our extended Q&A session.
US Regulation Overview for iGaming Affiliates
When: Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. PST
Guest: Warren Jolly, CEO, Affiliate Media, Inc.
Nelson Rose, iGaming Legal Expert
Duration: 60 minutes, including Q&A
Warren Jolly has been a successful entrepreneur since high school. Founding his first business at the age of 17, Warren quickly established himself as a well-recognized expert in the field of affiliate marketing. Today, Warren has grown CAP and its parent company, Affiliate Media, Inc., into a fast-growing online publishing organization that’s won widespread acclaim in the larger business world: Affiliate Media was recognized by Inc Magazine as the 129th fastest-growing privately held company in the United States in 2009, and the 11th fastest-growing company in Orange County, California by the Orange County Business Journal.