UB.com Gets Set to Send 25 More Players to WSOP
May 26, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — UB.com is gearing up to hand out at least 25 Main Event packages to players in the World Series of Poker* (“WSOP*”) 25 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite, a $500+30 buy-in event scheduled for Sunday, June 6th at 16:00 ET. The leading online poker site guarantees that a minimum of 25 players will earn a $12,000 package for the 2010 WSOP*Main Event in the June 6th Super Satellite, so get in on the action, with qualifier buy-ins starting from as low as $10+1.
Whether players satellite their way to the 2010 WSOP* in UB’s 25 Package GTD Super Satellite, a weekly Super Satellite, or all the way from a $0.10 Step tournament, the result is still the same; all UB online qualifiers who show up in Vegas to play for Team UB in the Main Event automatically earn their fair share of the ‘Show Up, Get Paid’ progressive prize pool, currently tipping the scales at a mammoth $350,000 based on 70 qualifiers to date. If 51-plus of these qualifiers turn up at the Rio and take to the felt in the Main Event, UB adds $5,000 per player to the progressive prize pool, with each receiving a minimum $3,750 in cash (75% of the potential $255K prize pool). UB qualifiers who go on to cash in the Main Event also share in the remaining 25% of the progressive prize pool.
To qualify for UB’s WSOP* 25 Package GTD Super Satellite, players can either buy-in directly for $500+30, or choose to enter any of the many daily satellite feeders currently running online at UB, from the $10+1 rebuys to the $55+5 freezeouts.
Miss out on earning a seat in the lead up to the WSOP* 25 Package GTD Super Satellite, and there’s still one more shot at qualifying for less on the day. On Sunday, June 6th at 13:00 ET, a $60+6 buy-in 50 Seat GTD Satellite feeder to the 16:00 ET 25 Seat Package GTD Super Satellite will run at UB.com, plus there’s hundreds of qualifiers to this $60+6 buy-in starting from as little as $3. Check the UB tournament lobby in the “Satellites” tab for exact times.
Players who finish 1st through 25th in the online poker site’s June 6th big seat guarantee will be on their way to Las Vegas with the $10,000 entry fee for the WSOP* Main Event in the bank, an extra $2K in their pocket for travel expenses, plus they’ll be in the running for a piece of UB’s WSOP ‘Show Up, Get Paid’ bonus prize money.
DOWNLOAD NOW and qualify for the WSOP* Main Event at UB.com to experience Texas Hold’em on the world’s biggest stage alongside poker’s best-known pros, including Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke, Joe Sebok, Liv Boeree, and Eric ‘Basebaldy’ Baldwin, amongst them. More information on UB’s WSOP* 25 Package GTD Super Satellite can be found in the ‘Satellites’ TAB in the UB tournament lobby or by visiting http://www.ub.com/wsop/2010.
*World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah’s License Company, LLC (“Harrah’s”). Harrah’s doesn’t sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, UB or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.
Raise. Stack. Own.
Built for the passionate poker player, UB.com offers top poker rewards, optimal tournament structures and fast-paced action games in one of the largest online poker communities in the world. Players can download the free poker software, play in free ring games and tournaments, plus meet and chat online with Phil Hellmuth and other Team UB pros to learn and enhance their playing strategy. UB provides the best poker games available on the net as part of the CEREUS poker network.
For further media information, please contact:
Cell: +506 8323 5991