Top Payment Processors for Affiliates
As many of you know, getting paid as a casino affiliate has become more complicated in the wake of the full implementation of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIEGA).
Most programs pay out a percentage of a player’s losses or deposits, so it’s imperative that casino affiliates work with programs that are able to process transactions from U.S.-based players.
So how do you find out which payment processors rank best in terms of paying out casino affiliates? Check out the following CAP resources for identifying recommended payment processors:
- Ace Revenue – A spokesperson for the company says that, despite universal challenges in U.S. player payment processing, “Conversions and processing are better than ever. Our affiliates are seeing outstanding returns by promoting the Silver Oak, Planet 7 and Royal Ace casinos.”
- Limited Access Payment Processors - We recently wrote about QuickTender’s exit from the payment processing market, which allowed payment processors Intercash, ClickandBuy and FirePay to expand further into the U.S. market, where players are allowed to gamble online. Although these payment solutions are more restrictive than is ideal, they’re worth looking into to gain access to at least part of the American market.
- CAP Casino Affiliate Program Directory – One way to identify casino affiliate programs that are able to process payments from U.S. players is to search the CAP Casino Affiliate Program Directory. To get started with this tool, navigate to the directory and then select your desired niche from the “Step 1″ section. Finally, on the left-hand side of the screen, use the “Refine Search” options to select the U.S. market.
Because the availability of online casino payment processing programs is constantly changing, it’s important to track your available funds and deposit schedules to ensure that nothing goes amiss.
If you do experience any difficulties getting paid by one of these CAP-recommended payment processors, follow CAPs recommended actions and be sure to share your experience in the Casino Affiliate Program Forum.
- What affiliates should do when an operator misses a payment
- More Payment Processing Options for UK Online Gamblers
- Online payment solutions: The good, bad, and ugly
- Stryyke Announces New Payment Options for Affiliates and Clients
- Income Access Affiliates Receive First Payments via New Payment Solution