TitanPoker.com players triumph at ECOOP
Leading online casino TitanPoker.com has announced that a pair of its players triumphed in the opening event of the fifth series of the European Championship Of Online Poker (ECOOP) to take home a combined total of $80,000.
The Championship kicked off on Monday with a $250,000 guaranteed no-limit hold’em freezeout tournament featuring a buy-in of $215 and TitanPoker.com player ‘thanasis1982' from Greece captured first place and a prize of $52,500.
The two-week tournament series also saw French TitanPoker.com competitor ‘avalika' finish in second at the inaugural event to walk away richer to the tune of $27,500.
Antigua-licensed TitanPoker.com stated that ‘thanasis1982' outlasted 1,240 other starters in the online tournament, which took over nine hours to complete, and will also receive a prestigious Tag Heuer automatic chronograph series Carrera watch engraved with his nickname.
‘That was one of my best moments on the net after seeing so many passionate players,’ said ‘avalika'.
The series is continuing nightly at TitanPoker.com offering a wide variety of poker games including Texas no-limit hold’em, limit hold’em, seven-card stud, pot-limit Omaha and Omaha high-low. The Championship culminates with a $1,500,000 guaranteed Main Event on December 6 and online qualifiers are still running with buy-ins starting from as low as $1.10.
- TitanPoker.com Players Cash In at ECOOP III Tournament Series Finale
- TitanPoker.com Launches Satellites for $4,550,000 ECOOP IV Tournament Series
- Titan Poker Players Win Top Prizes in Opening ECOOP V Online Tournament
- Players Flock to TitanPoker.com for Third European Championship of Online Poker
- Titan Poker Announces ECOOP IV Satellite Tournament