Haiti Earthquake Relief Poker Tournaments Staged by TitanPoker
January 25, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — Titanpoker.com (www.titanpoker.com), the leading poker room in Europe, expresses its condolences and support for the victims of the catastrophic Haiti earthquake that struck the island and will raise funds to donate to relief efforts.
A special poker tournament will be staged at Titan Poker on January 31, 2010, and buy-in funds will be matched by the popular online poker room to donate to the Red Cross, to help the people of Haiti.
In addition, online poker players will be able to buy-in directly to “no play” tournaments where their funds will be donated directly to the Red Cross relief efforts.
Titan Poker and its players are hopeful that these donations will come to the aid of the people of Haiti at this difficult time.
Titanpoker.com is the number one online poker room in Europe and part of the iPoker Network. Titan Poker’s software is developed and maintained by Playtech, a public company and leading gaming software developer and the brand is promoted exclusively by Euro Partners.
About Euro Partners:
Euro Partners is an affiliate marketing company that is an industry leader for a variety of reasons. We offer the highest converting gaming products on the internet (casino, poker and bingo). Our affiliate program earns you maximum commissions, provides timely payouts and personal account management.
- TitanPoker.com Will Stage Europe’s Richest Online Poker Tournament Series
- TitanPoker.com Launches New VIP Program with Improved Player Rewards
- TitanPoker.com Launches Satellites for $4,550,000 ECOOP IV Tournament Series
- TitanPoker.com Player Dominates $2,500,000 Guaranteed Prize Tournament
- TitanPoker.com Launches New VIP Program with $1,000,000 in Prizes