Titan Poker Announces ECOOP IV Satellite Tournament
March 31, 2009 (CAP Newswire) – Titan Poker, the largest poker room in the iPoker Network, has begun qualification tournaments for the upcoming fourth annual European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP IV), the company announced today.
Over the span of fourteen days beginning on Monday, 25 May, ECOOP IV will offer a total guaranteed prize pool of $4,500,000. The grand finale Main Event on Sunday, 7 June will offer $1.5 million. The event is among the world’s biggest poker tournaments, and includes games in Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and 7-Card Stud Poker.
According to a news release issued by Titan Poker, buy-ins to the qualifier satellite tournaments start at $2 + $0.20. “Titan Poker players could potentially win a share of $4,550,000 for an investment of less than three dollars,” the release states.
- Interest in ECOOP III Generating High Traffic for Titan Poker
- Titan Poker Italian Player Wins ECOOP Bracelet at European Championship
- TitanPoker.com Launches Satellites for $4,550,000 ECOOP IV Tournament Series
- TitanPoker.com Players Cash In at ECOOP III Tournament Series Finale
- Titan Poker Rolls Out Red Carpet for Its Top Players