SEO Surgery Session Announced for iGB Espana
September 30, 2009 (CAP Newswire) — Continuing its tradition of offering top-notch search engine optimization (SEO) info and resources to the hundreds and sometimes thousands of affiliates and webmasters who attend its events, iGaming Business has announced a special SEO Surgery Session to be held at its upcoming iGB España conference, to be held in Madrid from 29 to 30 of October.
“As a result of the hugely successful surgery format unveiled at our previous events, we will be hosting another live SEO workshop featuring pre-submitted sites at our upcoming iGB Espana event,” announced iGaming Business Event Producer Kiera Goymour.
“So, if you're attending the event and want your site analysed by some of the top SEO experts and to receive some ‘money can’t buy’ tips and advice that would normally cost a fortune — submit your site now,” Ms Goymour continued.
The SEO surgery will take place 12:40 on Saturday 31st October at the Hotel Hesperia, Madrid. For further information, contact Ms Goymour directly at email@example.com. For details and registration info on iGB España, please visit www.iGBEspana.com.
- New “Sunday Session” Planned for CAP Euro: Barcelona
- Budapest Affiliate Conference to Hold 1-to-1 SEO Surgery sessions in Association with Sticky Eyes
- Schedule Announced for Budapest Affiliate Conference
- PartyPartners Announced as Platinum Sponsor for CAP Euro Amsterdam
- Bwin España sacan a Santiago Foncillas