Sarah: CAP’s Newest Addition to the Affiliate Management Team
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAP affiliate management team– Sarah! Many of you will be getting to know her as she becomes a presence in the forums, solves any dispute resolutions you may have, and bridges the gap between operators and affiliates. To learn more about Sarah, read her bio below! Feel free to introduce yourselves in the forums, too! Her forum name is sheadey.
Fascinated by the endless opportunities available through the Internet from a young age, Sarah is thrilled to enter the affiliate marketing space with Affiliate Media. Originally from Scottsdale, AZ, Sarah moved to California in 2008 for the ocean sunsets and sandy beaches and never looked back. She graduated with all-university honors Magna Cum Laude from Chapman University, including special emphasis from the Dodge College of Film and Media Arts.
Sarah has received multiple awards including “Seize the Moment” for excellence in leadership, and is looking forward to working with both affiliates and operators to create optimal success.
She lives a healthy, active lifestyle and can usually be found taking a dance class, listening to music, or spending quality time with family and friends.
- Affiliate team behind Betway.com and Gnuf.biz under new management.
- Team Management 101: How to Hire – and Keep Employees
- Team UB’s Newest Member Set to Host His First UBOC6 Tourney Tomorrow
- UltimateBet Strengthens Star Players Team With Addition of Tracy Scala
- Poll: How Many People Are On Your Casino Affiliate Team?