RomeCasino Has No Intention Of Leaving US Market
The US Government's recent activity in the online gambling industry has seen Microgaming close its doors to US customers and the UIGEA pushed through congress.
However, there is a saviour for American players in the shape of RomeCasino. RomeCasino are willing to accept US players that have been turned away from their favourite sites, they are working hard to sort out the situation.
"As any of our affiliates will tell you," said RomeCasino's Josh Cartu, an industry veteran frequently found with his entourage at major online gambling conferences. "We process US customers better than some companies that have been around since 1998. And we will continue to do so."
It's good news for US players as RomeCasino's $1,000 new player bonus and 200% deposit bonus remain unmatched in the majority of online casinos. You can make money from your US friends going to RomeCasino, as they offer a refer-a-friend bonus too.
- RomeCasino.com Has No Intention of Leaving the U.S. Market
- RomeCasino.com’s New US-Friendly Casino Software Lets Multitaskers Play Several Games at Once
- RomeCasino.com le Nouveau Logiciel de Casino Etats-Unis-AMICAL Laisse Multitaskers Joue Plusieurs Je
- El Nuevo Software de RomeCasino.com Dedicado al Mercado Norteamericano Es Más Fácil de Usar y Permit
- Rome Casino Staying in U.S. Market