PokerStars Announce Spring Championship Of Online Poker
PokerStars's new tournament series is one of their largest yet. The Spring Championship of Online Poker caters to players across the site, regardless of the stakes they play or the money they have.
Overall, there are 22 events. However, this makes for 66 tournaments in total as each event is split into three tournaments. For example, the first event is a 6-max No-Limit Hold ‘em with rebuys event, with three separate buy-ins of $5.50, $55 and $550.
Satellites to the various event start from as little as $0.25 or just 10FPPs!
There will also be two High-Roller events, and the series ends with the Main Event on Sunday, April 12 – including a $1,000,000 guarantee for the lowest stake level tournament, and a $5,000,000 guarantee for the high-stakes tournament!
- UltimateBet Launches Satellites for $3 Million Online Championship Series
- Players Flock to TitanPoker.com for Third European Championship of Online Poker
- Titan Poker Italian Player Wins ECOOP Bracelet at European Championship
- Online Poker Pro Takes Down FTOPS X Event
- More FTOPS Winners At Full Tilt Poker