Peter Eastgate And Ivan Demidov Sign To PokerStars
Peter Eastgate, 23, currently appearing on GSN's High Stakes Poker, smashed records last year when he became the youngest-ever winner of the WSOP $10,000 Main Event, breaking the 19-year old record held by Phil Hellmuth, Jr.
Ivan Demidov made history when, having reached the final table of the Main Event in 2008 as part of the first November Nine, he also finished third in the WSOPE Main Event before taking 2nd to Eastgate in the WSOP – a stunning duel performance that put his name on the map.
Now Team PokerStars have added the two pros to their roster. Currently Eastgate is playing well on High Stakes Poker and since his Main Event win took down the $5,000 event at the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. Unlike Jerry Yang, this Main Event winner is no flash in the pan and is a genuine poker talent.
- PokerHeaven European Cash Game series featuring WSOP winner Peter Eastgate to air on TV in 43 countr
- PokerHeaven la collection de Jeu en espèces européenne présente WSOP le vainqueur Peter Eastgate pou
- Eastgate Becomes Youngest WSOP Champ Yet (Update)
- POKERSTARS BUDGETS FOR MASSIVE WSOP INVESTMENT
- PokerStars Announce Spring Championship Of Online Poker