One More Week ’til iGaming Super Show
May 14, 2010 (CAP News Wire) – Hitting Prague in just over a week, the iGaming SuperShow is designed to bring the entire online gambling business together in one location, offering “unprecedented access across the industry” with more than 2,500 professionals involved, state organizers.
The event is aimed at facilitating better online gambling business, for affiliate marketers and anyone else involved in the iGaming industry. Over a few days, the event will offer more than 35 high-level sessions that range from regulatory trends and legal updates from across the globe, to special networking and strategic opportunities uniquely available among such a large group of industry professionals.
Some of the standouts being promoted now as the big date draws near is the “Speed Networking Club”, which puts business networking on the fast track, and the StickyEyes online marketing clinic, a one-on-one sessions that will review your online casino affiliate marketing business plan for effectiveness in social media, search acquisition, conversion, analytics, and retention.
For those who prefer to do their networking over cocktails, there’s also the highly anticipated JETBULL party experience — read more about that here.
In addition, the panel of sessions is impressive in and of itself. The list includes:
* iGaming CEO Panel: The Vision & Predictions from the Industry Giants
* Key Success Factors for Global Regulators
* Country focused sessions on Eastern Europe and Italy
* Global Web Traffic Trends in the iGaming Industry
* The Great Debate: EU vs. Member State Regulated iGaming
* The Progress of Federal iGaming Legislation and State Legislation in the U.S. (two sessions)
* South America: A Country-by-Country Analysis of Legislation & Market Potential
* Landbased Operators Venture Online: Strategies & Opportunities
And a partial list of speakers is as follows:
* Joe Brennan Jr., Chairman, iMEGA
* David Wang, Chief Marketing Officer, SEGA Games Ltd
* Nicky Senyard, CEO of Income Access
* Melanie Brenner, Director, Poker Voters of America
* Melissa Blau, CEO, Live Gaming Technology
* Patrik Selin, CEO, Bodog Network
* Martin D Owens Jr, Attorney at Law, State of California
* Scott Polk, Founder, ScottPolk.com
* Murray Marshall, Legal Counsel & Advisor, Kahnawake Gaming Commission
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. For full information on iGB Super Show sessions and speakers, please visit the event’s home page.
Affiliates are invited to attend the iGB Super Show free of charge — but must do so by May 21. For more information or to register today, click here.