Nongaming Affiliate Marketers Using Videos Right
Starting With Your Own Videos
It’s clear that videos play an important role in today’s web, so there’s no reason why online gambling affiliates shouldn’t be able to use them successfully as well. The only problem is how to get started.
Let’s discuss this issue focusing on a couple of things:
- What to video about?
- What form of video to choose?
- How to construct the video?
- What tools to use?
- What skills to learn?
- Where to use the videos?
- Dangers to be aware of.
What To Video About?
There are things and topics that work very well as videos, but there are also common mistakes that you can easily make.
For example, presenting your standard promotional material in a TV-ad-like style is not likely to work.
The main problem with video audiences is that they expect stellar and helpful content. Therefore, try focusing on videos like:
- Reviews – mention both the pros and cons of a given product.
- How-to videos – show how to achieve something specific; hopefully, how to solve a common problem.
- How-to product videos – how to use a given product for something.
In short, base your videos on knowledge, not on pushy messages full of hype.