Affiliate Marketing Conference Scheduled for Miami
In three weeks, one of North America’s biggest affiliate marketing conferences gets underway in Florida, as AffCon 2010 hits Miami.
AffCon 2010: The Affiliate Marketing Convention is scheduled for December 8th through the 10th at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle in Miami, Florida. American-based Affiliates unable to travel to Europe for the iGaming Affiliate events should consider this an opportunity to engage in high-level online marketing networking closer to home.
Promoted as a chance to “increase loyalty and generate revenue,” AffCon 2010 is designed to bring the affiliate marketing community together in one location, “providing the platform for change, sustainability and growth for our industry where you can:
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty;
- Generate new revenue streams;
- Expand your network with peers, sponsors and industry leaders Seek New partnerships and revenue opportunities;
- Explore new products to add to your bottom line; and
- Learn new techniques from both new affiliates and super affiliates.”
To this end, AffCon offers workshops, keynotes, and special sessions presented by some of the affiliate marketing industry’s most influential figures. If you’re a “qualified affiliate”, your attendance is free! Click here for the full AffCon 2010 schedule, and click here for info on how to register.