More Payment Processing Options for UK Online Gamblers
Major European online gaming hubs Unibet, Sportingbet, and Stan James are reported to be working with the UK’s PayPoint to secure a partnership for payment processing services.
PayPoint’s business centers around providing customers with convenient outlets to pay utility bills and mobile “top-ups” in the UK. The company also operates ATMs and the Shop Direct service.
The introduction of the three major online gaming brands could be a boost to casino affiliate marketing in the UK, where payment processing isn’t the problem it is in the United States, but where additional options will only help build the business.
- Payment Processing Controversy Returns Online Gambling to Mainstream Media Attention
- Europa Online Casino Announces New Payment Options
- Stryyke Announces New Payment Options for Affiliates and Clients
- Another Payment Processor Shuts Out U.S. Online Casinos
- Alternative Payment Option For Online Sportsbettors