mFortune Goes to the Mobile Dogs
March 18, 2009 (InfoPowa News) — U.K.-based mobile gambling operator mFortune has introduced dog racing to the mobile gambling community with the launch of a new dog racing game using mobile technology compatible with all major cell phone devices. The game joins mFortune's existing games inventory that includes Poker, Roulette, Bingo, Blackjack and Fruit Machine offerings.
mFortune Dogs is a game of chance where players can enjoy the thrill, and hopefully the profits, of dog racing. With six dogs in each race, players can bet on the winner, or on the winning combinations (first two or first three dogs). Players can study the odds for each dog, to try to forecast the winner, or simply bet on their favorite dog or number.
With mobile gaming being one of the fastest-growing verticals in the gaming industry, mobile players can now benefit from the unique variety of games offered by mFortune. The company's gaming software supports more than 100 models of mobile devices that include 49 models of Nokia, 40 Sony Ericsson models, 23 different Samsung mobile phones, and ten Motorola handheld devices.
- mFortune Mobile Casino Launches U.K.’s First Mobile Dog Racing Game
- Mobile Casino, mFortune, Joins the Income Access Network
- Income Access Welcomes Mobile Phone Casino mFortune into the Affiliate Network
- Le Casino mobile, mFortune, Joint le Revenu le Réseau D’accès
- L’Accès de revenu Accueille mFortune de Casino de Téléphone mobile dans le Réseau d’Affiliée