Madrid and London Next on iGaming Affiliate Conference List
September 24, 2009 (CAP Newswire) – Hot off the heels of the success of the Budapest Affiliate Conference, the iGaming Business group is preparing for two more upcoming online gaming affiliate marketing conferences, also centered in Europe.
From the 29th to the 31st of October, the group will be holding iGB España, a localized, niche-oriented conference that will focus on the Spanish-speaking online gaming markets. Taking place in Madrid, iGB España will feature conference sessions in Spanish with live English translation.
Early next year, the London Affiliate Conference will be held from January 28th to the 31st. Featuring a new Affiliate Series of Poker and the annual iGB Awards, the London event is the year’s most anticipated online gaming affiliate conference.
- CasinoRip.com to market its affiliate program with Income Access at CAP Euro conference in London
- Budapest Affiliate Conference Exceeds Expectations
- CAP Euro London “Biggest Affiliate Event Ever”
- Dave Irvine to Deliver Keynote Speech at Amsterdam Affiliate Conference
- Amsterdam Affiliate Conference Predicted to Break Attendance Records