Ladbrokes Launches New Online Poker Loyalty Shop
April 22, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Ladbrokespoker.com today unveiled its brand new loyalty shop, which is set to make playing poker with Ladbrokes more rewarding than ever before. The new Ladbrokes Poker Shop gives players the chance to redeem Poker Points against an array of fantastic gifts – including poker paraphernalia, games consoles, VIP sporting trips, luxury cars and even a trip to space aboard Virgin Galactic!
Collecting Poker Points is easy. Players earn points for all types of Poker Play on real money tables. Get 10 Poker Points for every $1 generated in cash rake at cash tables, or every $1 spent in tournament buy-ins (Sit n Go’s and Multi Table Tournaments). And with gifts ranging from packs of cards to VIP chance-of-a-lifetime experiences, there is something for everyone – poker newbie and poker pro alike.
One Ladbrokes poker fan looking forward to the launch of Ladbrokes Poker Points Shop is Finnish player, Appleb1te, who has already racked up an astounding 1,000,000 Poker Points. Speaking about his imminent shopping bonanza, he said: “The Ladbrokes store looks amazing! I had no idea there would be so many products available. With so much fantastic choice, it’s impossible to decide what I should get with my million points. As a sports fan, I’m tempted by the signed Pelé shirt, but I would still have 939,200 points left!”
As if the shopping trip of a lifetime wasn’t enough, Ladbrokes Poker is also rewarding Appleb1te with entry to the Ladbrokes Killarney Poker Festival in October, to celebrate him becoming the first player to bank 1million Poker Points.
Speaking about the launch of the Ladbrokes Poker Shop, Kate McLennan, Head of Poker at Ladbrokes Poker, commented: “At Ladbrokes Poker, our mission is to bring poker to the people. The Ladbrokes Poker Points Shop has a brilliant range of gifts, meaning that there’s something for all levels of players whether you’re a poker newbie or a bit of a pro. With the launch of the shop, it pays to play with Ladbrokes Poker.”
To visit the shop please visit: www.ladbrokespoker.com/shop
For more information please contact
Harry Porter or Fran Therrien at freud communications
Tel: 020 3003 6300; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ladbrokes Poker Points:
* With 1 million points in his account, Appleb1te could also buy:
* 1111 shot glasses
* 833 Ladbrokes hoodies
* 588 dressing gowns
* 2 5 star 3 night breaks in Rome for 2
* A five night holiday to the world famous Jumeirah Beach Club in Dubai for 2
* Poker Player points are given for all types of Poker Play on real money tables, including cash tables, Sit n Go’s and Multi Table Tournaments.
Cash Tables – You can earn 10 Poker Points for every $1 in cash rake you generate
Tournaments (MTT’s and Sit n Go’s) – You can earn 10 Poker Points for every $1 you spend in tournament buy ins.
* 1 point = 1 cent ($0.01)
* All items in the shop include postage and packing
* Ladbrokes Poker has thousands of real money players online simultaneously, and many more who play on the free tables. It operates on the Microgaming Poker network.
* Ladbrokes Poker offers cash games, tournaments, and qualification for exciting offline events such as the Ladbrokes Poker Cruise IV, and the Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival.
* Ladbrokes is a leader in the global betting and gaming market with over 2,700 betting shops in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Spain.
* The Company operates betting facilities at nine FA Premiership grounds and numerous racecourses, including Ascot.
* In addition to its extensive retail presence Ladbrokes is a world leader in remote betting and offers thousands of betting markets on a daily basis over the telephone and the Internet at www.ladbrokes.com.
* Ladbrokesgames.com includes roulette and blackjack, and also presents numerous variations of these typical favourites such as American, French and European Roulette and Spanish, Atlantic City and Vegas Strip Blackjack. In total, there are over 460 games available across their instant play and download casino, with more being added each month. All games are available to play for real or for free
* Ladbrokescasino.com boasts one of the most extensive ranges of 3 and 5 reel slots, with sought after releases such as Tomb Raider of the Sword and classics like Hitman.
- DoylesRoom.com Launches Store Built Exclusively for Online Poker Players
- Casino.com NEW loyalty scheme; rewarding loyal players with Aston Martins and up to $100,000 in cash
- Casino.com NEW loyalty scheme
- Absolute Poker Dazzles Online Poker Players with FAME Loyalty Program & $45,000 in Diamond Giveaway
- Eurobet.com announces $70,000 Poker Points trade in for Loyalty Scheme