iAffiliates Editor’s Review
iAffiliates (MansionAffiliates) is, today, one of Playtech’s most innovative licensees. By focusing only on the casino vertical, iAffiliates has undergone massive changes in the past two years, starting from:
- Adding new casino brand, LesAcasino, to their portfolio.
- Revamping Casino.com and Mansioncasino.com sites
- Revamping Casino.com and MansionCasino clients.
- Launching new VIP culture new loyalty program, with one of the most rewarding points mechanism to players.
- Improving the player value significantly. This can be reflected in the massive presence iAffiliates has in search engines in different regions.
This is a highly innovative brand, so always look for them to improve their sites, promotions and beyond.
Only available in the casino vertical.
Australia, Canada, South Africa, Finland, UK, Denmark and the Netherlands
Something to note for Scandinavian affiliates: iAffiliates is one of the only Playtech-promoted casino in Finland, and a bit in Sweden.
China, and all the other Playtech restricted
Promotions for Affiliates
The default special offer is:
- Casino.com: 100% up to $200. it’s redeemable, unlike other casinos
- MansionCasino: 100% up to $300 same as above
- LesAcasino: $1000 bonus package (100% up to $500). Also redeemable.
Top Promotions for Players
The weekly Tuesday reload bonus (25% up to $750). New promos are available monthly.
Conversions change from one traffic source to another. iAffiliates has competitive conversion rates, and evidence to that, is in their increased presence in the search engines.
Top affiliates usually get exclusive bonus offers, whether it is PPC or SEO affiliates. German traffic works well in mailers and SEO, PPC, and SEO for UK. Australia and Canada works PPC even with regular offers. In the Scandinavian countries, sign up bonuses or additional free offers work very well.
The Casino.com homepage converts very well. Download and flash pop ups also work very well. For example, http://www.casino.com/?nlp=3200_wbonus
Types of Traffic That Perform Best
SEO and PPC
Affiliates get paid once a month. There are 2 payment runs, on the 10th and the 20th of the month. Payments are made for the previous month earnings. Two payment runs are set in order to have time to make corrections or give better service to the affiliates. CPA deals are available, but negative carryover also carries over.
On rev share deals, iAffiliates pays from the NGR. NGR calculated: bets-wins-bonuses-charge backs.
Ready to promote iAffiliates? Sign up here.
Want to ask a question about iAffiliates? Contact us.
Tags: Affiliate Program News